Samsung announced the latest stars in its Galaxy line-up at its Unpacked 2020 event: the S20, the S20 Plus and S20 Ultra. All three models are available with 5G connectivity, though the S20 is also available in a 4G-only version in the UK.
We’re rounding up all the best Galaxy S20 deals below, both SIM-free and on contract right here.
S20 range deal highlights
Galaxy S20, S20 Plus & S20 Ultra SIM-free prices
The first place to order the S20 phones is directly from Samsung, where you can get up to £450 off by trading in your old phone. These are the prices for each model in the UK:
- Galaxy S20 (4G), 8GB RAM/128GB storage – £799.00
- Galaxy S20 5G, 12GB RAM/128GB storage- £899.00
- Galaxy S20 Plus 5G, 12GB RAM/128GB storage – £999.00
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, 12GB RAM/128GB storage – £1,199.00
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, 16GB RAM/512GB storage – £1,399
You can only find 5G S20 options in the US. See the US pricing for each model below:
- Galaxy S20 5G, 12GB RAM/128GB – $999
- Galaxy S20 Plus 5G, 12GB RAM/128GB storage – $1,200
- Galaxy S20 Plus 5G, 12GB RAM/512GB storage- $1,350
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, 12GB RAM/128GB storage- $1,400
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, 16GB RAM/512GB storage – $1,600
Where can I buy the Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra SIM-free?
Apart from Samsung, you can pick up the S20 phones from a range of other retailers including, many of which are participating in trade-in offers. Again, be sure to check out :
- Carphone Warehouse – get up to £350 off when you trade in your old phone
- Mobiles.co.uk – £10 off S20 5G with code TREAT10, up to £350 off when you trade in your old phone
- iD Mobile –
- Amazon – up to £100 on top of the trade-in value of your phone if you order by 28 April 2020 and claim by 12 May 2020
- Argos – up to £150 off, with 4 months of YouTube Premium for free
- AO.com – additional £100 off when you trade in on eligible phones, on top of regular trade in value (must purchase by 30 June and claim by 15 July)
- Very – £130 off S20 5G and S20+
- John Lewis – up to £200 cashback when you trade in, S20 Ultra models currently out of stock
Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus & S20 Ultra contract deals
Vodafone’s Entertainment plans include a choice of Prime Video, Spotify, Now TV or Sky Sports for 2 years.
Other mobile retailers to carry the phones on contract include:
iD Mobile is offering up to £350 on the Galaxy S20 if you trade in an old Samsung phone by 28 April 2020. Keep in mind however, the network does not support 5G. Carphone Warehouse is also offering up to £350 when you trade in your old phone.
You can use our tool below to see the best offers
Samsung Galaxy S20 (4G) contract deals
Samsung Galaxy S20 5G deals
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G deals
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra deals
We will be updating this article with more deals as they become available, so stay tuned!